Recent Commercial Posts
What to Do After a Fire Damage?
What to Do After a Fire Damage?
Fire Damage Restoration is a very sensitive job that is best left to professionals. After an accident happens it’s very important to have a Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration plan to be able to overcome any issues.
When smoked and fire arises the most complicated and matters is the by-products of such scenes that are usually classified as bio -hazardous materials, and they require special handling that ordinary people are usually not knowledgeable in.
But what to do and not to do after a Fire?
What To Do After A Fire
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls and woodwork.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open.
- Clean and protect chrome with light coating of petroleum jelly or oil.
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves.
- Change HVAC filter.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers.
What NOT To Do After A Fire
- Don't attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery without contacting us.
- Don't attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat or water without consulting an authorized repair service.
- Don't use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat or water.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
- Don't send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
Fire damage can be devastating for you and your family. Feelings of confusion and stress are common, and you need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis. We always treat your family with the greatest empathy and respect, and we’ll treat your property with great care.
Every fire damage event is a little different, and requires a unique solution. At SERVPRO of Martin County we clean and restore your property using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques. Our “restore first” mentality reduces interruption and gets you back to your life.
Have Questions About Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage? Call SERVPRO of Martin County Today – (772) 334-8762
Commercial Water Damage Restoration
Commercial Water Damage Restoration
There’s never a convenient time for flooding or water damage to strike your business. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call. Here our training certifications when Commercial Water Damage occurs:
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
SERVPRO of Martin County can respond immediately to your commercial water damage emergency regardless of the size or scope of the damage. We are part of a national network of over 1,600 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale events and disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities of: Stuart, Palm city, Jupiter Island, Indiantown, Jensen Beach, Hobe Sound, Hutchinson Island, and Port Salerno.
SERVPRO has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial flooding or water damage emergencies. Whether your water emergency occurs in a small office building or big box store, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
SERVPRO of Martin County offers both credit and noncredit courses for insurance agents, insurance adjusters, real estate professionals, and Franchise staff. These programs are designed to improve knowledge of emergency mitigation
Water Damage or Flooding? Call Us Today (772) 334-8762
Commercial Cleaning Services for more Productive employees
Commercial Cleaning Done Right
At SERVPRO, we firmly believe that every business could use Commercial Cleaning Services.
Regular janitors or cleaning staff are perfectly capable of doing the day to day maintenance of the work area, but due to the high volume of traffic the workspace gets on a daily basis, grime accumulates nonetheless. When this happens, SERVPRO is there for you!
How we run our Commercial Cleaning Services?
SERVPRO offer cleaning services ranging from cleaning restaurant hoods to removing biohazard contaminants. We have the specialized training and products to get your property back to business. Our cleaning services include the following:
You don’t have time to worry about the common wear and tear that gradually soils your office. When grime, odor, and moisture challenges go beyond the scope of your regular janitorial staff, you should call us!
SERVPRO provides deep cleaning for all areas of the office, and our highly trained staff can remove odor problems, stains, deep clean the floors, windows, etc. A pleasant and clean work environment makes for happier and more productive employees, and hiring Commercial Cleaning Services are the best way to ensure this.
Why Take the Risk? Call a SERVPRO to have the best Commercial Cleaning Services. Working to help make it "Like it never even happened."
Have Questions? Call SERVPRO Today – (772) 334-8762
Commercial Cleaning Services Coverage
Commercial Cleaning Services Coverage
At SERVPRO, we certainly believe that every business could use Commercial Cleaning Services. Regular janitors or cleaning staff are perfectly capable of doing the day to day maintenance of the work area, but due to the high volume of traffic the workspace gets on a daily basis, stain accumulates nonetheless. When this happens, Commercial Cleaning Services are the best methods to keep up the work environment “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Martin is always ready to respond straightway and work quickly to clean or restore your business. We understand that your property’s look is important and that every hour spent restoring is an hour of lost productivity.
When you need a restoration or cleaning professional, SERVPRO of Martin has the training and expertise to put you back on track. Among the Commercial Cleaning Services SERVPRO provide:
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Restaurants, Hotel/Motels
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
SERVPRO of Martin County offer cleaning services ranging from cleaning restaurant hoods to removing biohazard contaminants. We have the specialized training and products to get your property back to business.
Whether your need is removing an odor problem or a deep commercial cleaning service, you can rely on SERVPRO. We’ll respond promptly and make your workspace look its very best.
Learn more about our commercial cleaning services: Call us today - (772) 334-8762
First Response When Commercial Properties are Under Struggle
commercial restoration by SERVPRO
If you have a Commercial Property, a Must Do! it’s having a relationship with a reliable company that offers commercial restoration services, so loses and damage don’t take you by surprise; nor put you and your business under a highly stressful and costly situation.
You may ask yourself, what type of “damage” can affect commercial buildings?
- Water damage: water damage can be caused by burst pipes, floods, rain, or a number of other things. In any case, this can then result in contaminated water affecting surfaces and furniture, in mold growing and in items being eroded. Electricity and water damage are particularly volatile when combined.
- Storm and wind damage: Damage caused by strong winds and heavy rain which can remove roof tiles, break windows and more.
- Mold: is highly unhygienic as well as being unappealing to look at. Mold spreads quickly around properties as air-borne spores and remediation is very important to prevent it from getting out of hand.
- Fire damage: can come from a cigarette that isn’t properly put out, from a gas stove or from lightning. In any case, this can then cause severe destruction to your property which requires cleaning and restoration services.
Knowing a good commercial restoration company is a good way to ensure you will be able to start repairing and restoring your property as soon as possible and to get back to work as soon as possible. Try to find ways to make your business more resilient. Consider worst case scenarios and come up with ways to continue generating revenue.
In case of any water damage, mold propagation, unexpected fire, a broken window that can leave your commercial business vulnerable to theft and vandalism, you should be prepared and have handy the contact information for your commercial restoration service provider so you can contact them promptly and they will be able to address any difficulties that may arise.
You can also follow these important guidelines and tips that will help you with first responds issues:
- Until an inspector deems the property safe to enter. Keep away from downed power lines; report them to the utility company. Do not turn on the gas or electric until the utility company determines it is safe to use. Evacuate the building if you smell fumes or gas and notify the utility company.
- Report the damage to your insurance company immediately; most companies have a toll-free call center if you can’t reach your agent. Have your policy ready for contractors so they understand your coverage.
- If you rent or lease the building, notify your landlord.
- Do not discard anything until a full inventory is performed, or keep a list of anything you do discard. Keep receipts for any expenses you incur in protecting the property. Receipts are essential for proving to the insurance company what money you have spent related to the loss, as well as for claiming the loss on your income taxes.
- Remove as much smoke or moisture from the building by running fans and dehumidifiers. Whenever possible, keep the indoor temperature below 70 degrees to prevent microbial growth.
- Remove wet carpet from floors to prevent buckling and mold growth. Allow them to dry thoroughly. Place scraps of hardwood under objects on the floor to prevent mold growth and staining. Foil or plastic can also be placed under furniture legs to prevent staining.
- Extract as much water as possible from the premises with a wet/dry vac.
- Board up building openings to discourage trespassers. Hiring a professional board up company ensures intruders are less likely to gain access to the building. Besides stealing items from the building, someone entering the building could get hurt, and you may be legally responsible for their injuries.
- Do not operate wet appliances until a professional has examined them and deemed them safe for use. Contact your local police departments to let them know the site will be unoccupied.
- If a contractor removes mold from your building, make sure they inspect the home and verify all mold is removed. Places to check for mold include all areas near the mold growth, behind wallpaper, under carpeting and other areas where water can seep including subfloors and wall cavities.
When a business needs commercial restoration, you should look for a company that provides 24-hour emergency services. These companies will be able to come out at any time of day in order to offer immediate relief. One of the best and most reliable commercial restoration services companies in the Treasure Coast is SERVPRO.
SERVPRO is a leader in Fire/Water Cleanup and Restoration; our staff is equipped with the tools and skills to restore your property in no time. "Like it never even happened."
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! (772)334-8762
SERVPRO of Martin and Saint Lucie County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage.
The Best Way to Reduce Business Interruption Following a Disaster is to Plan For it NOW.
As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster, according to the latest industry research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind.
By developing a SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
Are You Ready?
Preparation is a key component for making it through any size disaster, whether it’s a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood. The best time for planning for such events is not when the event happens, but well before it happens. No one ever plans on a disaster, but you can plan for it. Now is the time to ask yourself, “Are you ready for whatever could happen?”
The SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile is a start up approach that provides the critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services. It is designed to serve as a quick reference of important building and contact information. By working with SERVPRO’s Emergency READY Profile, your business will receive the benefit of over 40 years of experience in reducing the impact of any natural or man-made disaster.
SERVPRO® is a leader in water and fire damage response and can help you quickly get your property back in working order.
SERVPRO of Martin County is available 24 hours a day to restore your property and get you back to business. Have Questions? Call Today – (772) 334-8762
Commercial Cleaning Services in Stuart
Commercial Cleaning Services in Stuart
At SERVPRO, we firmly believe that every business could use Commercial Cleaning Services. No other janitorial company can match the quality of our work or our level of customer service. We tailor our services to every customer’s needs or requests. We fulfill our customers’ requests with the utmost professionalism and urgency. Cleanliness can be a huge factor when it comes to a professional workspace. Right from ensuring the health of your employees to leaving first impressions on visiting clients, having a clean office is integral. While it is possible to clean offices with existing staff, the chances are that not everyone would do the job wholeheartedly. Besides, this would mean wasting time doing something trivial, while actual productivity is lost. This is an excellent reason why it’s best to hire professional office and commercial cleaning services in Stuart by SERVPRO of Martin County.
Our quick and sincere response to each customer’s needs and the quality of our staff are what separate us from our competition. From a monthly carpet cleaning, to regular janitorial services, we are able to take care of every commercial cleaning need, free of hassle for you. We value our many long-term relationships with area business owners and managers. It may sound corny, but we really do love what we do.
SERVPRO provides deep cleaning for all areas of the office, and our highly trained staff can remove odor problems, stains, deep clean the floors, windows, etc. A pleasant and clean work environment makes for happier and more productive employees, and hiring Commercial Cleaning Services in Stuart are the best way to ensure this.