Do you need a mold removal at home?
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. In humid climates such as Florida, mold can easily take root in areas that have moisture problems. In building with Water Damage, mold will most likely be present unless the area has been promptly dried and ventilated. If the water problem is not treated however, the mold cannot be eradicated. Water Damage is necessary to prevent the allergic reactions, odors, and damage that the spores cause.
Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
When Mold Removal and Water Damage arise, contact us! SERVPRO is certified company specializing in Mold Removal and Water Damage. Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same.
Mold has the potential to cause health effects and can spread through your property in as little as 48 hours. SERVPRO understands mold and mold growth and has the training and expertise to remediate the mold in your home or business. Protect your health; call us if you are facing a mold problem.
You know SERVPRO as a leader in Water Damage, but our expertise can also make it “Like it never even happened." Have Mold Related Questions? Call Us Today – (772) 334-8762